Brent Kakesako is the executive director for the Hawai’i Alliance for Community-Based Economic Development (HACBED), a non-profit intermediary that works to build the capacity of families and communities across the state of Hawai’i and provide on-going support so that they have choice and control to push for economic, environmental, and social justice and leave their legacy for future generations.
POSTS ON ROOFLINES
- 4 Apr 17 · Indigenous Approaches to Succession and Mentoring
- 28 Dec 16 · Advocates, Have You Created A Judgment-Free Zone?
- 23 Jun 16 · True Financial Capability Requires Expanding the Definition of Wealth
- 21 Dec 15 · How Did We Manage Stress, Media, and Technology in 2015?
- 7 Apr 15 · The Role of Municipalities in Supporting Family Wealth-Building
- 27 Oct 14 · The Benefits of Having Everyone at the Table
- 21 Jul 14 · Getting Together—Using National Gatherings to Learn from Each Other
- 5 May 14 · ‘Ohana-Based Approach to Incentivized Youth Savings
- 8 Apr 14 · From Food Pantries to Food Justice
- 4 Feb 14 · Weaving Together the Silos of Community Development
- 6 Dec 13 · You Put One Seed in the Ground, You Get Many in Return
- 5 Nov 13 · In Hawaii, A Holistic Approach to Treat a Broken Economy
- 2 Oct 13 · Wealth Creation in Hawaii: ‘Aina, ‘Ohana, Aloha